COPILOT VIDEO

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    politikar Index du Forum -> politikar -> politikar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
MARIO KEKIC
Administrateur

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 馬 Cheval
Point(s): 115
Moyenne de points: 0,13

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Mai - 10:46 (2010)    Sujet du message: COPILOT VIDEO Répondre en citant

COMPANY
Meet the Video Copilot Team

Company Profile
Video Copilot is a progressive web presence offering high quality tools for motion graphics and visual effects artists. We show you the things you won’t learn anywhere else and provide the highest quality free tutorials on the net. Our goal is to always deliver powerful and distinctive tools to enable artists to realize new skills and amplify their craft.

Message from Andrew Kramer:

Hey Everyone,
This website is to provide useful products and tutorials for visual effects artists and other talented individuals seeking the benefits of post production. Our free tutorials and DVDs highlight real-world production issues with solutions that work.

I enjoy sharing my knowledge with people that are interested in creating visual effects and motion graphics. As you can imagine, the budget for “free” tutorials is rather limited, so when I make them I try to have a good time. I do apologize if I get off track momentarily--we try to have fun.

Andrew Kramer
Video Copilot Guy

Video Copilot Team & Contributors

Andrew Kramer
President & Founder
Andrew is responsible for content development at video copilot including products and tutorials. He also writes bio's in the third person.

Patrick Otten
Web Developer
Patrick has the very important job of organizing and maintaining our website and databases. He also maintains the powerful VC servers.

Matt Kramer
Processing Manager
Matt handles order fulfillment for all of Video Copilot. He keeps track of inventory and mass shipping supplies as well as DVD Replication.

Mark Jacobs
Customer Care
Mark provides technical assistance and support to customers. He also handles project development and website quality control.

Sérgio Gil
Programmer
Sergio is the lead plug-in developer at Video Copilot and has extensive experience with building custom interfaces for software & 3D games.

Marc Biorklund
Server Maintenance
Mark and his expert server knowledge help prepare, setup and maintain efficient website hosting and serving.

Sam Loya
Actor, Editor
Sam has contributed since 2005 with his presence in the Serious FX DVD. Aside from VC, Sam runs a successful editing business.

Bobby Hommel
FX Artist
Bobby is a talented FX artist that has been involved in many Video Copilot projects. His skills include compositing & 3D animation.

Tino Hertz
FX Artist
Tino is a creative designer and FX artist who is constantly creating new concepts and provides cutting edge design.

Duane Loose
3D FX Artist
Probably the most decorated team member, Duane provides 3D expertise and conceptual design skills on many projects outside of Video Copilot.

© 2005-2010 Video Copilot and Final Image Inc. - Contact

Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 25 Mai - 10:46 (2010)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    politikar Index du Forum -> politikar -> politikar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Digital Dementia © 2002 Christina Richards, phpBB 2.0.6 Version by phpBB-fr-themes